Wednesday 31 August 2016

Introduction

Hello, my name is Charné and I am a 3rd year education student at CPUT. One of my subjects is Maths Literacy and I like it very much.

Not everyone always know what the subject is really about. Math literacy is more than just sums. The type of sums you get in Maths Literay you can use in real life to help you for example work out your budget every month or how to work out the area of a room.

From personal experience during my practical teaching I noticed that Maths literacy is more for children who thinks practical about thing. The subject is also very fun to give because you can use real things to help the children understand something. For example you can take Monopoly money to school when you do finances in class.

 I enjoy Maths Literacy so much and want that to rub off on other people so that they can see what the subject is really about and learn to love it just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment