Wednesday 28 September 2016

Reflective Piece

The blogging process was a whole new experience for me. I never blogged before or even thought about it to create a blog. I enjoyed it to create a blog about something I like and have experience about.

I liked the idea that you can create your blog and use a template that reflect your theme. Never before I did a project that is like this one. In a blog you can create posts where you can speak your mind and you also have a voice that can be heard by people around the world. 

Blogging is also a tool I can use in class when I am a teacher one day. I can use a blog to give the students extra assignments to do. It is also a way I can involve the shy learners to feel free to say how they feel.

I think blogs are a good way to put a message out there or to help other people. I would recommend a blog to anyone who is passionate about writing and communicating with other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment